Did you try out POUND at WellFest? Did you love it? Want to take the next step and become a POUND pro? Here’s 10 reasons why you should
As a community, at POUND we believe that we have the ability to inspire a nation, to turn the fitness world on its head, and to truly find alternative ways to ROCK. There are countless reasons to join our global fitness family, but here are our 10 reasons to become a pro.
Why should I become a pro?
- Join a global community that sweats, loves, and supports each other like family.
- Teach an effective, safe and FUN group fitness class for all ages and stages.
- Learn the power of teaming up movement with music and the connection it forms between the body and the mind.
- Teach the fastest growing group fitness format with over 15,000+ Pros across 70 countries!
- Access new monthly choreography, marketing materials and instructor support that keeps students coming back to class week after week.
- Play a key role in changing minds and bodies for the better: one Ripstix® strike at a time.
- Be your own boss, set your own schedule, and turn your passion into a job that never feels like work.
- Create an inclusive environment that inspires confidence, self-love, and releases participants’ inner rockstars.
- Unleash your inner rockstar and grant others the permission to rock – ultimately inspiring your posse to inspire others.
- Get 10% off when you register by June 9th with code: WELLFEST10
POUND® is a fitness & lifestyle brand based in Los Angeles, CA. The workout combines cardio, Pilates, isometric movements and plyometrics with constant simulated drumming—all to loud, kick-ass music. An energizing, infectious, sweat-dripping workout, each strike of the Ripstix releases a primal aggression as well as a neuromuscular reward of mixing sound and movement. It allows you to truly become the music.
Created in 2011, POUND® is led by Co-Founder and CEO, Kirsten Potenza, and currently taught by over 16,000 instructors around the globe. POUND’s mission is to change minds before bodies using beat and alternative movement to launch participants to new heights of self-worth, happiness and human connection. AKA, release their INNER ROCKSTARS.