Today is Chicken Noodle Soup Day. And no, we didn’t know it was a thing either. However, we’re always happy to celebrate delicious food so we’re sharing Sadie’s Kitchen’s recipe for Chicken Noodle Soup for the Soul.
This recipe for chicken noodle soup uses brone both, which is jam-packed with naturally occurring protein. Meaning not only are Sadie’s bone broths delicious, but they are also incredibly good for you. They contain zero salt, sugar, wheat, dairy or gluten and are suitable for the Paleo, Ketogenic and GAPs diets.
You will need:
1 tsp butter
1 onion, diced
4 carrots, chopped
1 red pepper, thinly sliced
3 handfuls of your favorite greens
3 large chicken breasts, chopped
55g egg noodles
1 clove of garlic, crushed
1/2 tsp of dried coriander
1/2 tsp of dried ginger
2 packs of Sadie’s Kitchen Comforting Chicken Bone Broth
500ml of water
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Garnish with fresh coriander and lime wedges
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over a medium heat; gently saute the onion and carrots for 4 minutes.
- Add the garlic and pepper for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the Sadie’s Kitchen Comforting Chicken Bone Broth and water, along with the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to the boil and then immediately reduce heat.
- Simmer for 25 minutes before serving with lime wedges and a sprinkle of fresh coriander.
For more information visit sadieskitchen.ie