Get ready for the biggest and best WellFest yet on 11-12 May 2019 at the Royal Hospital Kilmainham, Dublin and be in with the chance of winning tickets
We are beyond excited to announce Amanda Bisk and Fearne Cotton our headliners for WellFest 2019 in association with KBC.
Former Australian pole vaulter turned fitness and yoga expert Amanda Bisk headlines Saturday 11 May and broadcaster, best-selling author and founder of Happy Place Fearne Cotton Headlines Sunday 12 May.
WellFest is a health and wellness experience like no other with 150+ health and wellness experts from Ireland and abroad, 100+ brands and 15+ stages. Our strongest lineup to date also includes the following names with many more names still to be announced!
- American dance-fitness instructor and creator of The Sculpt Society Megan Roup
- Fitness experts Alice Liveing, Bradley Simmonds and Faisal Abdalla
- Mixed Martial Arts coach John Kavanagh
- Bestselling author and entrepreneur Ella Mills, founder of Deliciously Ella
- Fitness expert and host of the UK’s number 1 rated health and fitness podcast, Ben Coomber
- Yoga sensations Cat Meffan and Richie Norton (aka The Strength Temple)
- Dietitian Dr Megan Rossi, AKA The Gut Health Doctor
- Skin experts consultant dermatologist and author of ‘The Skin Bible’ Dr. Anjali Mahto and founder & CEO of The Skin Nerd, Jennifer Rock
- Personal trainer and yogi Tyrone Brennand (aka Be The Fittest)
- Cookbook author and one half of sister-duo Hemsley + Hemsley, Melissa Hemsley
- London Harley Street nutritionist and cookery author Rhiannon Lambert
- Best-selling cookery author and healthy food and lifestyle enthusiast Roz Purcell
- Performance psychologist Gerry Hussey
- Integrated wellness and nutritional coach Miriam Hussey
- The Mindfulness Centre
- Fitness and healthy living duo Dominic and Grainne Parker
- ‘The Natural Lifestylist’, Tony Riddle
What’s new for WellFest 2019?
KBC returns as presenting partner for the third year running with the KBC Main Stage and its newly expanded WellGood area. Boogie Bounce returns to the WellGood stage following its popularity last year along with classes and talks from a host of health and wellness ambassadors and much more.
The festival will also feature an expanded WillKids area for 2019. This will include POUND dance classes for kids, as well as Hula Hooping, yoga for kids, Dance It Out Ireland and animal movement sessions.
A further new feature this year will be the ‘Healing Zone’ featuring holistic treatments for body and mind.
The festival returns with over 15 stages including the KBC Main Stage, KBC WellGood, WellFood in association with SuperValu, Spinning® in association with McSport, WellPilates in association with Platinum Pilates, WellYoga, WellMind, WellTalk, WellKids, WellFit, the WellVillage marketplace, the Healing Zone, as well as exciting brand activations from the likes of Naked Juice, Fulfil, Vichy Mineral 89, LloydsPharmacy, Glenisk, Kind Snacks Ireland, Gym+Coffee and many more.
Commenting on the lineup today, Fionnualla Cleary, co-founder of WellFest, said: “It’s hard to believe how far WellFest has come since we developed the idea around our kitchen table in 2015. As four co-founders with diverse backgrounds in law, pharmacy and tech, we pooled our knowledge and passion for health and wellness and our love for events – and WellFest was born.
Now, as we bring the top talent in the health and fitness world together for one weekend in May, we are extremely proud of how the festival has grown, and how it has scaled to become as inspirational and far-reaching as any major music festival. As we enter our fifth year now, with our strongest lineup to date, we’re really excited by what’s to come for WellFest.”
At today’s launch, Aidan Power, Director of Customer, Brand and Marketing from KBC, said “KBC is delighted to partner with WellFest for the third year running. The festival has grown from strength-to-strength in the past few years and this year’s lineup promises to be the strongest to date. At KBC, we understand how important wellbeing is to our customers and the communities we live and work in and believe that we have an active role to play in helping people access initiatives as inspiring as WellFest.
“Last year in addition to the festival, we introduced a free online WellGood programme and brought the WellFest summer tour across the country which offered a wealth of knowledge to a broader community beyond the festival itself. Following on from its success, we have built out our support at the festival this year to include an expanded WellGood area with a host of classes and talks from health and fitness ambassadors lined up.”
Weekend and day tickets are on sale now for €79 and €49 respectively including booking fee. A ticket to WellFest grants access to all areas of the festival for the whole day or weekend so there’s no limit to the amount of activities you can do. Children 12 and under go free too and you can bring two children per ticket.
Book now to avoid disappointment at wellfest.ie/festival