When that 3pm slump hits it’s all too easy to head for the vending machine out of habit. But there are healthy snacks available, you just need a little inspiration.
So as part of our WellGood challenge with KBC we’ve teamed up with Roz Purcell to pick her brains on her favourite healthy snacks.
- First up is Teapigs Mao Feng Green Tea, a personal favourite of Roz’s. It’s a great substitute for black tea or coffee, the type of stuff you can drink all day.
- Good 4U Salad Super Seeds are the perfect for snacks while on the move or to sprinkle over your favourite salad. If you’re looking for nibbles to keep the hunger at bay, Good 4U Bombay spice mix is another tasty treat that are well worth a try.
- Bella Bites offers a range of bites and treats which are an ideal treat when on the go. Roz’s favourite are the Coconut & Coconut oil bites which have a fantastic taste, with a crispy & indulgent bite. It’s nicknamed the healthy Fererro Rocher Rafaello because of the creamy & delicious luxurious taste, we’re sold.
- When you’re craving something tasty and healthy Propercorn’s Sweet & Salty is Roz’s go to snack. Their recipes contain no junk: no refined sugar, no colourings or preservatives, just hand-popped, wholegrain corn.
- Last but not least is Meridian peanut butter. Rich in energy, protein packed, antioxidant bursting and with oodles of vitamins and minerals- nuts have it all. If you love peanut butter you have to try Meridian’s.
Want to join in?
If you missed the last few days it’s not too late to join in. Check out all the info here.
Take part for a chance to win
Tag us in your journey following the programme using #WellGood on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter for a chance to win tickets to WellFest 2018 in association with KBC.
We have two pairs of weekend tickets to give away each week! The two winners will be selected at random out of those using #WellGood on social media. What’s more, all those that follow the programme will be able to claim €5 off a weekend ticket to WellFest 2018.