If you’re afraid of meat dinners, be afraid no more with this one-pan lamb recipe. Simple and delicious!
Perfect for midweek dinners, with enough leftovers for a delicious lunch the next day. We love this one pan honey mustard lamb recipe from Jenny Tschiesche
You will need:
½ leg of lamb, roughly 1 kg
60 ml tamari
2 tablespoons honey
1½ tablespoons wholegrain mustard
2 tablespoons warm water
5 parsnips, peeled and sliced lengthways into thirds
4 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Take the lamb out of the refrigerator an hour before you are ready to cook it.
- To make the marinade, mix the tamari, honey, mustard and warm water together in a bowl.
- Put the lamb on a sheet pan with high sides and pour the marinade over the top. Leave to marinate for 1 hour, turning over a couple of times whilst marinating.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F) Gas 6.
- Put the parsnips and rosemary in the sheet pan with the lamb and tuck under the lamb. 6 Spoon a little of the marinade over the lamb.
- Put the sheet pan in the preheated oven and roast the lamb for about 55 minutes for rare adding another 10 minutes for medium.
- Remove the lamb from the oven and leave to rest, covered in foil, for 10 minutes, before serving with the parsnips. The parsnips can remain in the oven in the residual heat whilst the lamb rests.
Taken from Sheet Pan Cooking by Jenny Tschiesche (Ryland Peters & Small / Photographer: Steve Painter)
Read more: Chocolate chilli sin carne recipe