MuTonics will be selling their delicious JAMU turmeric drink at WellFest 2019 in association with KBC Bank on 11 and 12 May.
For the occasion will also be serving up a special edition ‘MuTonics West Cork Cooler’ to drink as you walk around – A refreshing long drink made with our turmeric based drink Jamu – mixed with a lime syrup and still water. Our JAMU is packed full of anti-inflammatory herbs & spices such as turmeric, ginger, tamarind, lemongrass, black pepper, West Cork honey & atlantic sea salt – a fantastic way to replenish your body after a workout.
During the summer it’s nice to have a longer, cooler refreshing drink to enjoy (it tastes delicious even if you haven’t been working out and just want a pick me up) ‘MuTonics West Cork Cooler’ is a wonderful summer drink to take on hot days or to refresh, rehydrate & revitalise. It is quick and easy to make and will keep in your fridge for a few days ready to serve….That is if you don’t drink it all in one sitting!
If you want to make it at home – here’s the recipe: (Makes enough for 1 litre)
- 200mls Jamu
- 60mls Lime Syrup
- Still water.
To make the simple Lime Syrup:
- 1 Lime – juiced – add some zest as well
- 1 Tablespoon of honey: (organic coconut sugar or organic sugar can be used too)
1. Gently heat the honey, lime juice and zest.
2. Add a tiny bit of water if your lime is not very juicy. You don’t want to make a thick syrup.
3. Once dissolved turn of the heat and allow it to infuse and the syrup to cool.
4. Simply mix all the ingredients together in a jug and keep in the fridge or serve over ice with a wedge of lime.
For more info follow MuTonics Instagram page.