This nutty chocolate truffle recipe is perfect for amateur bakers, starting to spread their wings and experiment in the kitchen
Prep time: 5 minutes, plus 30 minutes chill time
Cook time: 2 minutes
You will need:
1 Herbalife Chocolate Peanut Protein Bar
20g coconut oil
3 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tbsp cocoa powder mixed with 2 tbsp chopped peanuts, for dusting
- Place the Herbalife Chocolate Peanut Protein Bar and the coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and place in the microwave on a medium heat for 2 minutes, or until melted. Stir to combine.
- Place the melted mix in a food processor.
- Add dates and peanuts and blitz until combined.
- Line a tray with parchment paper and roll the mixture into 10 balls.
- Dust each ball in the cocoa powder and chopped peanuts. Transfer to a baking sheet and refrigerate for 30 minutes before eating.
Taken from Herbalife.ie