Celebrate Pancake Tuesday with this delicious banana pancake recipe from Rachel Allen.
Sharing her banana pancake recipe, Rachel Allen shares her top tips for perfect pancakes, saying: “Be careful not to over-beat the mixturre, keep it nice and light. When cooking, add the mixture to the pan in 1 tablespoon measures, enough for small stackable pancakes.” We like the sound of that!
You will need:
- 125g flour
- 1 tbsp oats
- 1 tbsp Herbalife Nutrition F1
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 150ml milk
- A little butter for the pan
- Blueberries and bananas to serve
- Sift the flour into a bowl, mix in the oats and the FI Banana Cream. In a seperate vowl whisk together the egg, honey and milk. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients, add the liquid and whisk until combined.
- Heat a frying pan to a medium low. use kitchen paper to dab some butter on the inside of the pan and once hot, drop spoonfuls of the mixture into the pan.
- Cook for two minutes, until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip and cook until they fell set in the centre and the bottoms are golden.
- Repeat with the rest of the mixture. Serve straight from the pan with slices of banana and blueberries.