What’s the secret to maintaining a sugar-free diet? Options of course! Like these delicious sugar-free raspberry muffins from Sarah Wilson.
We can’t get enough of these sugar-free raspberry muffins and best of all, they’re super easy to make!
You will need:
- 25 g gluten-free flour, sifted
- 2.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 250g unsweetened almond milk (use regular milk or coconut milk to make recipe nut free)
- 125g butter, melted
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 75 ml rice malt syrup
- 180g frozen or fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a muffin or cupcake tray with 12 muffin cases.
- Combine the sifted flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Pour in the milk, butter, eggs and rice malt syrup. Mix until a batter forms. Gently stir through the raspberries.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared patty cases, and bake for 25–30 minutes or until the muffins are well risen and a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the centre.
- Remove from the tray and allow to cool on a wire rack before serving.