This veggie breakfast bake recipe is the perfect one pot solution to lazy weekend mornings
We love this Niall Breslin for SuperValu recipe. It’s full of healthy goodness and is simple to make and tastes absolutely amazing.
You will need:
- 4 x Eggs
- 4 x Field Mushrooms
- 2 tbsp SuperValu Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 100 g SuperValu Signature Tastes Greek Feta Cheese
- 400 g SuperValu Signature Tastes Vine Ripened Tomatoes
- 200 g SuperValu Spinach and Baby Kale
- 4 tbsp The Happy Pear Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/gas mark 3.
- Cut the tomatoes in half through the equator, then put on a non-stick baking tray with the mushrooms. Mix the pesto and olive oil together, then drizzle it over the vegetables. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Add the spinach and kale to the tray, mixing the greens with the cooked vegetables. Make four gaps between the vegetables and crack an egg into each one. Crumble over the feta cheese, then return the tray to the oven to cook for a further 8 minutes.
Tip: Serve in crusty rolls for a healthy take on the breakfast roll.
Taken from SuperValu.ie