We’re so excited to reveal the lineup for our Galway Summer Tour event with KBC. Tickets are available now
Did you miss out on WellFest 2019 in association with KBC? Or maybe you loved it so much you were left wanting more? Good news! KBC presents the WellFest Summer Tour 2019 with events in Galway on Saturday 8 June and Cork on Saturday 6 July.
On Saturday 8 June, we will be hosting a wellness pop-up event in Salthill Park, Galway. This day is designed to give you a real taste of what WellFest is all about and is sure to leave you feeling refreshed, inspired and uplifted! Our incredible lineup will feature Roz Purcell, Karl Henry, Miriam Hussey, Tom Dalton, Milena Jaksic Byrne founder of Platinum Pilates, The Coaching Circle, Brian O’Loughlin of Movement 101 and Lee Tracey.
Tickets are only €20 for the day. Last year’s events sold out so get yours while they’re hot! We can’t wait to see you there.
Schedule for the day
- 10am – Registration
- 10.30 – Mobility workshop Brian O’Loughlin of Movement 101
- 11.00 – Bodyweight HIIT Tom Dalton
- 11.30 – Pilates with Milena Jaksic Byrne, founder of Platinum Pilates
- 12.00 – Break
- 13.15 – Wellness panel discussion with Roz Purcell, Karl Henry and Miriam Hussey
- 14.15 – The Coaching Circle. How To Shine: an interactive discussion on self-care, self-belief and resilience
- 14.45 – Slow yoga flow and meditation with Lee Tracey
Please note: this is strictly an over 18s event only.